Thursday, April 2, 2009

PRESENTS!
















WHO DOESN'T LIKE PRESENTS?!! I just love them, and got some real good ones! Doreen of Backyard Beads sent me some of her fabulous clay beads that are just beyond my wildest dreams...so incredible, such incredible talent, I just wanted to share because i can't thank her enough!! Then, as if i wasn't jumping for joy from Doreen, i got Kristen's trade in the mail today, and oooohhhh , sooooooo sooooo beautiful!! I love to just touch both of these things, Doreen's beads are so smooth and silky......Kristen's fibers are so warm and fuzzy, and they both feel equally good at the same time! Kristen's has lusious beads attached, and Doreen's are waiting to be attached to something luscious. I'm almost beside myself!! Am i crazy?! I don't care if i am because it feels good, as all of you have made me feel.. Thank you!!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Sharon: I'm so happy you like your new presents! Can't wait to see what you do with them! I can't figure out the second picture though....looks like earrings, not fibers.

Kristin said...

Yay! I'm so glad they arrived and that you like them!!!!!! I love trading! :-)

sharon said...

Doreen, they are earrings from Kristen at Waking Beauty Designs and they have fibers wrapped in the middle, soo neat, and i am wearing a pair today at work! Can't wait to get started with your beads but i think i will be spending all weekend typing instructions for mag. submissions.

Lori said...

Oooooh I love those beads!
And thank you so much for the comment on my necklace!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms