Friday, October 23, 2009

OLDIES BUT GOODIES


3mm turquoise stones accented with 1mm Hill Tribe faceted sterling silver
available on etsy

16 gauge sterling silver hand forged spiral links
available on etsy
These are two bracelets that I made quite a while ago, but never posted them. There is no particular reason I didn't , I guess I only tend to show more of the ART jewelry style, rather than the basic, what I would call cool classic jewelry, that I would like to wear everyday. So I just listed them on etsy, and I think I will show many more surprises like this in the next few weeks.

10 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Sharon, these are both the sorts of bracelets I would wear. All of the time. I love art jewelry but love, love a classic design. They just never age do they? And as always, I think your wire work is superb!

stregata said...

Ah, LeAnn is burning the midnight oil again!
I agree with her, though - your wire work is fantastic!

Prairie Emporium said...

Sharon, both are beautiful classic pieces. I am like you; I would love to wear both. I also think I should show more artsy jewelry on my blog, I don't know why. I really just need to get back to blogging more. Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

great bracelets, I especially love the turquoise one.

Esther said...

very soft and pretty my Sharon, for everyday is good!!

Narrative jewelry said...

Simple spirals or lovely turquoises, but always "elegant", your work is so delicate Sharon.
Waiting for new surprises.

xox

Terri Kahrs said...

BOTH pieces are simply divine, but the spiral bracelet is superb! Fabulous wire work, Sharon!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

sharon said...

Thank you everyone, I always appreciate your comments!!

Diane said...

What I have started to do is add my simple/classic pieces with my artistic pieces for a layered and gorgeous look. So, we must never stop making them, right?
Hugs~
diane
xoxox

sharon said...

Soooo right Diane!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms