Saturday, December 26, 2009

ABBERATIONS

There is still a lot of activity going on here in my house, with family visiting and time off, but I thought I would sneak in a peek of a journal page that I did for a swap, and the theme is found poetry. I used some poetry from my brother's book, and pulled different sentences from different poems together. The lettering in the actual piece is better than it appears here, it is hard to read here, but I think you will get the idea. I have soooo many projects going on right now my head is spinning, but maybe it will make the winter go faster, or at least I hope! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday as I did, and I look forward to what we will get to share together next!
Also, for anyone who is interested in mixed media, Alphastamps is having a great giveaway.....click on the badge to check it out! They have some awesome products!


13 comments:

stregata said...

Beautiful, Sharon! I love the found poem.

Debbie said...

Beautiful and I love the colors!

Cindy said...

Hello Sharon! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. I've been missing from the blog world and just stopping in for a quick hi. Your new page is beautiful..and I really like how you incorporated your brother's work in with your own.

mairedodd said...

really beautiful... i love how you are able to integrate so many things in such an incredibly unified way... but even more, i love the personal meaning in this one, the connection to your brother... your work is stunning~
so, really, how do you keep track of all of the projects? i feel like my head spins at times!

Doreen said...

So gorgeous! I love the colors too!

thekathrynwheel said...

Great page, I love it. The composition is wonderful - so many elements but so carefully placed, and the colours are fab :-)

sharon said...

Thank you all so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about the Alpha Stamps giveaway! I love their stuff. I also wanted to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Your art and jewelry like always is fabulous!

The Joy of Nesting said...

What a lovely post Christmas piece Sharon!!

I think most of us have our heads swirling full of ideas now that we have gotten through the gift making season!! :)

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Esther said...

YOU!! my favorite artist!! this page is very you!! full of colors, BRAVO

Cathy said...

i'm so in love with this!

Elizabeth Golden said...

What a wonderful journal piece! The colors and poetry are lovely.

Anonymous said...

jerseys
cheap jerseys
Wholesale jerseys
soccer jerseys
nba jerseys
mlb jerseys


soccer jersey
Nba Jerseys
Mlb Jerseys



soccer jersey


shop by team jersey


Arsenal jersey
EBOUE JERSEY
Aston Villa jersey
AGBONLAHOR JERSEY
Birmingham City jersey
CARR JERSEY
Blackburn Rovers JERSEY
DUNN JERSEY

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms