Tuesday, May 25, 2010

YOU MUST

My sweet sweet wonderful friend Cindy of Sweet Bead Studio has teamed up with her good friend Jeanette Ryan and together they have created a venue that YOU MUST see! Clicke here, or on the badge to get the full scoop of ART BLISS, a unique and spectacular art retreat being offered on the east coast this fall. You'll be amazed at the intsructors and classes . But I am not going to give you all the details....you will have to go visit the site yourself!


A BIG congrat's to Cindy and Jeanette, and a culmination of a dream!

3 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Just took a quick peek at the site - holy cow! The lampwork beads are amazing!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

steufel said...

I'd love to go but unfortunately it's to far away. regards Stefanie

Cindy said...

Aw, thanks so much Sharon for sharing the word about the retreat. I am crossing my fingers that you can come!! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms