Saturday, February 19, 2011

WATER


I will never tire of this color, I am always drawn to it.....the color of the ocean, well, as close as it gets. Holding these stones and wearing earrings like this help me to feel a connection to the ocean, that incredible vast space of water that when I close my eyes takes me to another world, a world of calm, warmth, peace, rythm....goodness. It connects tiny me to this huge universe and makes me feel good, and I hope it does that for you too.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all your visits, comments, friendship, and words of support....you help me everyday...I thank you all so much!

13 comments:

stregata said...

Love the photo in your header - and it looks great.
I use Mozilla too - maybe that is why I can't find anything anymore...
Your earrings are lovely - pure and sweet. And I totally understand that connection to the ocean - isn't it mysterious?

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sharon,
love your new blog look and the earrings are gorgeous!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Steph said...

Love these ear rings and YES to the new look too dear Sharon!! Take Care..

My Life Under the Bus said...

Yes they do look magical! Beautiful earrings : )

In the Light of the Moon said...

These earrings are sooo beautiful Sharon!!Love the header too!!Hugs,Cat

creativelenna said...

very beautiful earrings, sharon. The stones are like big drops of water. Lovely & peaceful and your new blog look is refreshing! you go, girl!

mairedodd said...

everything looks wonderful... and those earrings? as one who does live near the ocean - they remind of the calm days with bright skies - when the 2 elements seem to meld into one... they have an ethereal feel to them - love

Dorthe said...

Hi , Sharon,
Oh you looks so sweet and beautifull, how great to se your face-and the new blog look is wonderfull.
The sea-earrings are fabulous I`m loving that color ,too.
Love and hugs,Dorthe

Anonymous said...

my favorite color too! i miss the ocean; it's such a beautiful sight to behold.

Unknown said...

The earrings are beautiful! I love the simplicity and they do remind me of a beautiful, sunny beach day.

Pretty Things said...

Lovely, calm, and peaceful.

Guacamolly said...

Beautiful!!!

~*~Patty S said...

I have fallen way behind in my blog visiting and have certainly missed your creativity and energy!

so much lovely eye candy and congrats on a MOST deserved feature in Belle Armoire!!!

sending kindest healing thoughts your way
oxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms