Thursday, May 26, 2011





I thought I would share some of my flowers with you while I had the opportunity, two days in a row of sunshine without rain! We are sun starved here, and I hope it is the beginning of a trend! My poppies are starting to bloom, the dahlias, the magnificent lupines, and finally a clematis bloom! I love color in the garden, and hoping it will inspire me a bit in the jewelry department....ummm, we'll see! Still love my neutrals!

Hope the sun is shining on you wherever you are! Thanks for looking and I welcome and appreciate your visits and comments!

5 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Sharon,
how beautiful they are-
I love poppies , and I do have all your shown flowers ,in my garden,too, but they are not at all blooming yet.
Such a wonderful morning look- thankyou.
Big hugs-Dorthe

Jackie said...

Dear Sharon, I love coming to your blog every morning, knowing you'll start my day with a smile. You never disapoint, thanks! Your garden is lovely.
Hugs to ya,
...Jackie

Terri Kahrs said...

Isn't it AWEsome to have some sunshine?!?! The entire word (and people's attitudes) are much better for it. Have been trying to sneak in some gardening time in between fixing our broken computer. Thanks for the encouraging words!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Lesley Edmonds said...

I am so glad you have some sunshine at last Sharon, and some colour in your garden.

We have ahd wind and rain for the last couple of days, and it's chilly so my socks and jumpers have gone back on. But we needed the rain, having not had any since February. It's brightening up the grass AND the garden.

Happy Spring!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous blossoms! I especially adore Lupins (also love the story Miss Rumphius) and I love how they can catch a raindrop in the middle of their leaves and turn it into a beautiful crystal.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms