Monday, July 18, 2011

JEWEL SCHOOL





Okay, here we go again with the photos being out of order, but I think you'll get the idea! I am so honored and privileged that Bead Trends asked me to do a article for their jewel school when I submitted this necklace a few months back. I decided to submit it after I was so inspired by Renate's pendant that she gifted me with. Renate is a brilliant jewelry artist and has her own blog too, "Put A Little Magic in your Life". I am still in awe of it, it is truly gorgeous and I knew I had to do something special.
If you pick up the July issue of Bead Trends you can read the entire article, and I have to thank Tatia, and the staff for making me look great! Every page of Bead Trends is filled with the most gorgeous photography, it is dripping with jewels and inspiration, and I am so proud to be included with so many other fab jewelry artists.
Thank you Bead Trends, and Renate, for this beautiful gift!

(Sorry for the so so photos, my scanner is broken so I had to do photos)

23 comments:

stregata said...

Congratulations, Sharito! So glad the pendant inspired you - the necklace is gorgeous!!! I am in awe of your ability to crochet wire - my attempts have all ended in the scraps. You are always an inspiration!

Karen Larko said...

Congrats Sharon! That is such a lovely piece. That pendant is amazing!

steufel said...

Congrats! And you are absolutly right about Renate!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Wonderful news Sharon. I'm in awe!!! You are so clever and deserve being published.
x

Caterina Giglio said...

congratulations dear Sharon! no matter how many times we are published, it is always a thrill isn't it? especially being.... asked... xo

Terri Kahrs said...

Fabulous news!!! Congratulations, Sharon!!! Your work deserves to have a huge audience!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

~*~Patty S said...

BIG Congratulations on being published again dear Sharon...your creativity is a blessing to us all!

oxo

Amy said...

Thank you for letting us publish your pieces and for the kind words Sharon, you do beautiful work!

Amy Noorda
Creative Director, Bead Trends

sharon said...

Thanks so much everyone!

Susan Marling said...

Congratulations. The necklace is beautiful.

SummersStudio said...

Fantastic, Sharon! I am so happy for you.

Renee Stien said...

WOW Sharon, congratulations to you - such a well-deserved honor. way to go.
xx

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Sharon!! Congratulations!!

Rosy Siani said...

What a coincidence!
I use the crochet technique to make all my jewels...and not only the necklaces :))))

Your creations are beautiful, really!!
Rosy

creativelenna said...

oh Sharito! How fabulous. Congratulations, it looks wonderful!!
xoxox lenna

Mary Newton Designs said...

Great job, Sharon! Your work is beautiful! I love Renate's pendants, also.

roc said...

congratulations sharon! that is such wonderful news. you deserve to be published as your jewelry is gorgeous! i couldn't be prouder of you! way to go girlfriend!

Cindy said...

That is incredible, Sharon.... working with one of Renate's gifts - it is a beautiful pendant. Congrats on the article! I need to find this one...it's been a while since I made it out to the bookstore while at the beach. I'd love to see this Jewel School article myself!

Pretty Things said...

Congratulations!

mairedodd said...

congratulations! this looks beautiful...

Roben-Marie said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!!

shahanara said...

Congratulation, really your blog is very nice!

personalized jewelry said...

Congrats, Sharon! Glad to see your jewelry designs published on that magazine. Keep it up. Maybe one day, you’ll make a name in the jewelry industry, who knows! You’re a great inspiration to many aspiring custom jewelry designers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms