Friday, November 18, 2011

BLOSSOM AND THE MOON MAN





MOON MAN-available on etsy here













I know, I know, two totally unrelated pieces, but, what can I say, I just go with it! And , if anyone can tell me how blogger now uploads your pictures in no particular order.....I still can't figure that out.


I have been loving Nunn Designs new components in Michaels stores, and these petal shapes fascinate me, so I couldn't resist making these Blossom earrings! These are my kind of flowers, not too frilly, a bit rustic with the bling, and really long.


The Moon Man just makes me smile! The focal is a gorgeous pendant by Birgitta Lenjonklou, and the fab textural fiber beads are by Carolyn Saxby. I have always adored the frozen charlottes, so I had to put this one to good use!


Thanks for taking a peek. Hope everyone is smiling this weekend!






17 comments:

Esther said...

So ZEN my dear!! beautiful!

Cindy said...

Your new earrings are really pretty and delicate - love that. And your Moon Man necklace is really great - so many details to take in. You've put this piece together so beautifully - it is truly a statement necklace.

Prządka said...

Yes, Moon Man necklace is charming and cute, but these earrings are especially beautiful and original.
Have a nice weekend, Małgosia

Anonymous said...

Moon man is so serene and I was thinking how it went so well with the earings when you siad it didn't. xox Corrine

stregata said...

Both pieces are excellent, Sharito! And both have the serenity that always fascinates me in your work. I would fall for those petals anytime...

Dorthe said...

They are both fabolous my dear Sharon- your flowers so very beautiful-I love them-you are so talented.Wish we had a Michaels store in DK :)
Wish you a beautiful week-end-
Love,Dorthe

roc said...

omg - those earrings are awesome!

Diane said...

Oh, your killing me Sharon--that Moon Man necklace--I'm trying to save my pennies--I am in love again!
:)

Sandy said...

Oh Sharon your new jewelry art is amzing.
Wonderful. I love them.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Sharon Moon Man and the earrings are both GORGEOUS! I feel very honoured that you used my beads in your beautiful work. Thank you! I would love to show on my textile blog some time with your kind permission

Thank you also for your kind words on my blog :o) xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful! And they don't seem unrelated at all!

steufel said...

LOVE that necklace. That is so inspiring and pretty. WOW!

Caterina Giglio said...

just beautiful and love Carolyn's beads in your piece... fab work...

Palimpa Lim said...

LOVE both, Moon Man and the flowers, but I think the flowers are my favourites. They remind me on magnolias. Grrrreat work.

Lorraine said...

The earrings are especially lovely Sharon!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Both pieces are absolutely beautifully,Sharon.Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Marie

Lesley Edmonds said...

Moon Man is just so whimsical and blossom is VERY pretty. Beautifully made - both
x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms