Monday, April 21, 2014

BEAUTY

Recently, I received some beautiful handmade cards from the lovely and kind Suzy of Suziqu's Threadworks.  Suzy is a good friend and such a kind and generous soul to me, and I am so grateful to her for the lovely things she has sent me, but even more for her beautiful friendship. If you are not familiar with Suzy's incredible fiber and textile work, I strongly encourage you to visit her blog!







Amazing, amazing, amazing! I adore all the layers and detail, and the subject matter Suzy has chosen for me, birds and The Mother Mary, so close to my heart. I will treasure these works of art forever. Thank you Suzy! I love them so much!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzy is quite amazing and has an amazing selection pf laces and fabics Lucky you. xox

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! I am sure you will treasure for years to come.

Gigi @ Old World Patina

Terri said...

I don't know how I missed your post! These are amazing cards Suzy made for you! I love her design choices. She has such a beautiful way with textiles and paper!
Hugs,
Terri

Diamant said...

Amazing cards. I really like it.

Dorthe said...

Yes ,dear Sharon, Suzy is a wonderful friend, just like you are !!!
I love the cards she made you, each so beautiful, and adorable in each its own way! Suzy alwayes uses so lovely old laces and alwayes find amazing images to use, they are beautiful my friend.
Sending much love,
Dorthe,xo

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Dear Sharon,
You know I absolutely loved creating these cards for you - it was easy as I am beginning to know your heart and loves more recently!
Enjoy these my dear friend and may they bring just a little inspiration!
Sending love and warm hugs to you,
Suzy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms