Monday, October 20, 2014

AND AGAIN............

Let's try this again!  Summer is gone already, the high today was 50, and right now it is 35.....brrrrrr!!   Too soon for that I think, but that is living in the northeast. The past two months were spent creating jewelry for a boutique, and now I am listing some new pieces in my etsy shop.

I thought I would share some here.....







I guess I have autumn on my mind, leaves, rich brown, orange and green tones, champagnes, and mixed textures. These are the things I feel when I create my jewelry, tone on tone, diverse elements, all in harmony.

Thank you for stopping by, and I will be by to visit you also!
I appreciate your comments so much!

10 comments:

Dorthe said...

And your autumntones in both earrings and necklace looks wonderful, dear Sharon,-
The necklace is such a stunning piece, I do love your mix of materials, and colours so much , and the earrings with leaves and hearts in rich warm tones are so beautiful.
Dearest Sharon, I think of you every day, and hope you are well over the terrible cold.
Love from me, and a warm hug.
Dorthe

Alice said...

Gorgeous pieces! I love the vibrant autumn colors.
It's been a bit cooler than usual here too.

baymoondesign said...

Lovely creations!

Unknown said...

Diamondzul


Nice article......!

SusanF said...

I agree completely with Dorthe above about the necklace. Wonderful unique piece. You have a creative mind.

Karen Larko said...

Such lovely pieces Sharon! The first earrings are just beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

First-class website! I really love it!! Thanks for sharing such latest thing with us.
New Star Diamonds

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for your information, get up to 70% discount on all
branded jewelry from FZillion.com . USA free shipping and 75 days free return policy.

Unknown said...

Custom Hand Stamped Jewelry i'd like your blog! excellent! thanks for sharing this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms