Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PLUSH




Summer seems to have me moving at a much more slower and relaxed pace, and frankly I hope it lasts for a long time. I have been dabbling in all sorts of things again, and am enjoying myself and my creativity more. These earrings resulted from some leftover pieces of etchings and I really liked how they went together but were not exact. I love the richness and depth you can achieve from etching and oxidizing.
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and my advice would be to relax and take it easy, good things will happen! Thanks always for visiting!

11 comments:

steufel said...

Lovely - the etching and the style!

Marilyn Rock said...

Beautiful and I love what you've shown of your Inky File Folder! xxoo

In the Light of the Moon said...

These are so lovely Sharon!!That etching is beautiful.Hugs,Cat

Jewels By Ine said...

Lovely etching pieces !

Ine

Lenna Young Andrews said...

I really, really love your etchings, sharon. These earrings look great. I also LOVE wearing your jewelry!! It is very special. Like you!! ; ) lenna

Esther said...

BEAUTIFUL SHARON!

roc said...

those earrings are gorgeous!

SummersStudio said...

Nice etching! I always like copper and silver together.

Judy said...

Beautiful earrings Sharon...I love the mixed metals, it is my favorite thing to do lately as with etching. It is such a cool process.

Sally Russick said...

Beautiful Sharon! Glad to hear you're finding a few relaxing moments to enjoy the summer!

Dorthe said...

Hi sweet, -they are gorgeus, I love the etching on your jewlery, makes them kind of mystique and so beautiful,- looks great with the black/red pearls.
Love and hugs, Dorthe

The word verification is :giving
you truly gives so much when creating your art pieces, dear.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms