Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TRYST



Tryst....just the word is so romantic, and so this necklace developed as I sat and looked at these vintage pieces I had. I love these keys, and I loooove the old vintage baubles, and I had to meld them into one. I loooove neutral, calm, subtle tones, tone on tone....they invoke such feeling in me. My heart races when I think about such simple little things, things that happen and that I don't need to work at. Timeworn and familiar and comfortable. I have been trying to follow that path.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this!! It's the key to someone's heart :)

stregata said...

How absolutely romantic, Sharito!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

I loooooove this,Sharon!!!
Absolutely gorgeous and very tempting:)Have a wonderful day.
Sending big hugs,
Marie

Dorthe said...

Dearest Sharon, -fabolous- beautiful-and so you-I love how you made the closure on the front-the sary silk and vintage bubbles,with the key.
I hope your week, is filled with smiles!
Love and hugs,Dorthe

steufel said...

Oh, that is so delicate, romantic and intriguing. Love, love, love it!

Esther said...

gorgeous, so romantic and vintage!! romizs

roc said...

this is so beautiful

SummersStudio said...

How clever you are with the beads on the key. This very romantic, indeed.

Charade said...

I love your juxtaposition of modern and Victorian. It's also kind of evocative of a rosary. I'm in awe.

Lexy♥ said...

i love how unique this necklace is!






Follow my blog ^_^
http://itsallabouttheramen.blogspot.com/

creativelenna said...

i love the colours, the fabric especially, and how you have it latching (hooking) around the key!!!
yummy, sharon, just yummy! xo lenna

In the Light of the Moon said...

Beautiful Sharon!!

Caterina Giglio said...

ah romance... nothing sweeter... and this is stunning and a nice follow up to the piece below... xx

I Love Crafts said...

Very creative!Beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms