Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Sometimes you have it and sometimes you need it. When I first started making jewelry I fell in love with wire, and i do divert sometimes, but I always go back! I started this piece many moons ago, but just recently felt it was time to finish. Guess I was ready! Available on etsy!
Brave People Make Things so get excited and make things….
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to blog.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own blog to pay this forward.
This text was used from http://greenleafpowered.com/blog/