Thursday, September 17, 2009

LILLIBULLE IN AMERICA!





Yaaaayyy!! My package arrived from France from sweet Lillibulle, and the fantastic trade she made with me! Apologies for the bad photos, but it was dark by the time I got home from work, so I did my best indoors, just so I could post tonight! The detail on these pieces are mind boggling, considering every day she posts something new and just as involved. I secretly think it is a French secret how she is able to accomplish so much beauty......And now it is MINE, MINE I SAY!!!! hehehe...I am going wild!! Seriously, look at this necklace.....I'm, speechless, stitching, soldering, wirework, color, and composition.....AMAZING! This beautiful bracelet, the beautiful mixed media piece, the beautiful japanese soldered pendant she made, the beads, the etched copper pcs(with a bird!!) I promised I would take a photo of the necklace on my neck, but this is not the official one. I will do an official one when I can go outside...promise!! I'm feeling very French, and giddy....kiissss, kissss to all, especially Lillibulle!!

19 comments:

Leslie @ Bei Mondi said...

Wow, her creations are stunning! I think you are both so lucky to have each other as friends. You are both wonderful artists and so very, very nice. The necklace looks wonderful on you. Now you need an excuse to wear that work of art out on the town.

Cindy said...

What a wonderful surprise...to receive Esther's package today!! Just look at all of those goodies inside. I agree, Esther's talent must be a French secret (but you must have been let in on it yourself). Your necklace is just stunning...the detail is incredible. I can imagine how excited you must be!

Esther said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!! Brenda Looks so pretty with it.. but you know our deal.. !!
happy to make you as happy than you've made me with marie, one, and Marie 2... lol

stregata said...

How awesome!!!!! Esther is probably an otherworldly faery, because she apparently doesn't need to sleep - how else can she be so creatively productive?? You lucky girl! So many treasures!!

mairedodd said...

so very beautiful... so many techniques and such a fabulous composition! enjoy them for sure -

Judy said...

Wow...I am so jealous! Treasures that will become more treasures. Enjoy!

Terri Kahrs said...

Beyond fabulous doesn't even begin to describe this glorious piece! And you look mah-ve-lous in it too! How wonderful to share your beautiful gifts! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Barbara Lewis said...

Congratulations on your booty! And, thanks for introducing me to this great designer. Fabulous and very unique work!

sharon said...

Thanks everyone for visiting and your sweet comments!

TesoriTrovati said...

I know that Esther doesn't sleep as I have had an email from her in the middle of my day and the middle of her night!
Such a sweet swap...fostering international good will one necklace at a time! Hey! That might be a good idea!

Great treasures. Wonderful friendship.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Esther said...

LOL!! i sleep!! I sleep!! and i dream.. without dreams no creation!!! but we are backwards, 7 hours time difference, so inevitably, my blog is at American U.S. time, so posts appear at 3 am but in france it's 10AM!! thank you sharon!! and thanks to all of you!!

SummersStudio said...

OMG what amazing things you have from Esther, you lucky girl. I am fascinated with Esther's work. She is always thinking outside the box and coming up with the most incredible things.

M.M.E. said...

Gorgeous! I'm certainly jealous.

Unknown said...

wow beautiful bold colors...lucky you...

Kathy said...

Wow! Awesome stuff!

lilylovekin said...

What a beautiful necklace!! And a fabulous package to receive in the mail. Thank you for introducing me to a new artist.

sharon said...

Thank you again everyone for all your incredible support and comments!!

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

wow you're a lucky girl !! it's totally gorgeous !

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Soo LoVely!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms