Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKS


The earrings above are quite simple I know, but again, earthy, organic, and right. Simple is good.
I'd like to give my simple thanks to all of you at this time, for your friendship, support, encouragement, and love. Some days you are all the strength that gets me through the day, and other days you get to share my joy. I have never met any of you, yet I feel I could not function fully without you. Well, I could, but I surely would not want to. Thank you for enriching my life, and my work. I wish for us all to remember to be thankful all the time, and our continued growth and frienship.
These earrings are going on etsy in a few minutes, where I am putting all my pieces on sale at 25% off for the holiday, to give thanks!
Hugs to everyone!!

11 comments:

stregata said...

Thank you for being a special friend that inspires and supports us!! Bear hugs!!

Dale said...

sometimes the simple designs are the good ones. Very very nice work here. The colours look so very good together.

Esther said...

beautiful message sharon!! i know what you feel!!
organic, simples, very intense colors.. bravo!

Terri Kahrs said...

Oh, Sharon! Right back at you - the feelings are mutual! Thank you for your sweet words of friendship. I, too, am grateful for your encouragement, love and support! Hugs, Terri xoxo

sharon said...

Thank you everyone...you are all so special!

sasha + max studio said...

I agree that simple is good - very lovely earrings. What a beautiful message.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sentiments and the earrings are beautiful statements of simplicity.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, but then again I don't think I've seen anything you've done that I don't like.

Happy Thanksgiving, be well.

TesoriTrovati said...

Thank you for sharing what is in your heart. I agree. I could live without the wonderful people I have "met" online, but I wouldn't want to. I feel that there is such an amazing community here. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy the day! Erin

Anonymous said...

That a great mixing of natural beauty.
silver jewelry exporters

creativelenna said...

dear sharon, you have made soooo many beautiful pieces of art since i was last able to visit your blog!! We are in Georgia now and almost to my parent's home. One more day and we'll be there!!!!!!!!! i love what you have been busy creating. hope to spend more time here soon. LOVe (i am wearing your necklace right NOW!!) lenna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms