Saturday, August 14, 2010

IT'S ALL ABOUT POSTAGE



(click on the photos for a closer look)


Our group is holding a postage stamp journal swap. These are 2"x 3"pieces and each front and back has to have a postage stamp on it and then some sort of text on the page. This was really interesting, and I was blessed to have received some beautiful stamps from some of my international friends in some of their goodie bags from other swaps. Remember....save your used postage stamps, you never know when they will come in handy!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and as always, thank you so much for visiting.

18 comments:

stregata said...

Oh, I love them, Sharito! So exquisite!
Have a great weekend!

Judy said...

Love them, especially the "seaboard".

Diane said...

Beautiful!!

steufel said...

Wonderful!

Spirited Earth said...

beautiful little gems
my favs are the Bloom and Seaboard.
the free too, oh and the egg one..
maybe all are my favs :)

Terri Kahrs said...

These are lovely, Sharon! I love international postage! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Anonymous said...

all beautiful, my fav is the queen!

AmyK said...

I so love these--they're absolutely beautiful!

Lesley Edmonds said...

They're great fun Sharon!
Lx

Niveditha said...

Hi,I am sharing an award with you.Please collect it from my blog.

Niv said...

Pls collect it from http://nivedithatm.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Hello Sharon
It is always amazing to see what you are up to next...and a postage stamp swap! I love all of the creative swaps out there...you seem to find such great/fun groups to join! Beautiful as always!

Gaby Bee said...

What a wonderful assortment. You have done a beautiful job. Love them all.

Dorthe said...

Dear Sharon, what a great idea,-and then so small,- love them, and the swap idea, too.
Hugs, Dorthe

Laura Haviland said...

Sweetest Sharon,
These are so awesome, what treasure's !!
Enjoy I love them all...
Love and Hugs Laura.
Have the best day dear friend. xoxx

Pretty Things said...

So wonderful! I love this type of art so much.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sharon,
what a wonderful swap. Hope all is well.Have a great week.
Hugs,
Marie

Allison said...

these are great! I am actually in a maxi postcard swap and I was looking for some inspiration!!!
Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms