Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A BEADY GIRL'S DREAM





As some of you know, I was recently selected to be part of Nunn Design's Innovative design team.....woohoo! I have made a few pieces already, but will have to wait a bit yet to share those with you. In the meantime, it has been a blast working with Nunn products, and I thought I would share some photos with you. I really didn't know what to expect when we were told we would receive goodies every month to work with, and when I got this box, along with bags of chains that didn't fit in the box, I was blown away! These components are really gorgeous, and the look and feel of the pieces are so nice....heavy, detailed, and very well constructed...this is good stuff! These components have romance written all over them. The chunky chains so far are my favorite, along with the gorgeous rhinestone chains(soooo cool!), and that awesome glass keepsake component you see here. I have plans for that one, but it's still a secret! You will just have to follow along with me on my journey with the Nunn Design team members! If you are so inclined, visit The Nunn Blog, and the Nunn Website, and show some love!

16 comments:

stregata said...

Congratulations, Sharito! I am sure you will create wonderful pieces with these components and I can't wait to see them.

Sandy said...

Oh wow great news Sahron.
Congratulations my dear friend. xoxo

Dorthe said...

OH MY ,dear Sharon-what a bunch of great pieces -and wonderful "playing" material -
I know you will create stunning jewlery pieces with those things, -beautiful and special, as you alwayes do.
Congratulations sweetie.
Love and hugs,Dorthe

Diane said...

Oh Wow--I can't wait--and I know these pieces will be stunning--and thank you for the link!
P.S. Congratulations!

Dreaming Woods said...

ohhh, such a wonderful box of treasures. it totally give bundles of confidence to be noticed like this, isn't it? i can not wait to see your designs, though i know they will be beautiful whatever you make.

hugs.
Delila

SummersStudio said...

Oh I can see how some of these will fit right into the things you do. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Better than a box of candy eh, you will be a busy girl!!! xox Corrine

Terri said...

Oh! I can believe you are in heaven! How fab is this stash! Your creative heart must be bursting with ideas. I look forward to seeing what you create!
Hugs,
Terri

Unknown said...

Looks like heaven! Can't wait to see what you have created with your box of goodies!

Jewels By Ine said...

Wauw, that is really a dream! Sich nice products;. you will enjoy them! And we will too while watching your blog!

Prządka said...

OMG, so beautiful components! I can see in my imagination what you will created with them, dear Sharon. I'm shure, you will create wonderful jewellery and I will admire it, like usual:)
Have a nice weekend, Małgosia

roc said...

wowwee....what a great bag of goodies! omg - love the look of everything!! i cannot wait to see what you create with it!!

In the Light of the Moon said...

Oh my what a treat to play with such goodies!!I am so with you art sista..fun fun fun.Cant wait to see what you come up with!!Big Hugs,Cat

creativelenna said...

The box of dreamy jewelry bits looks really yummy, Sharon! I am so glad you are a designer for Nunn! xoxox

Karen Larko said...

Congrats Sharon. That looks like a box full of fun.

Anonymous said...

Howdy very cool blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .
. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?
I'm glad to find so many useful info right here within the publish, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Also visit my blog post ... candy Crush saga Cheats

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms