Sunday, April 22, 2012

FREE





This is the first journal spread I have made in months, thanks to the inspiration from some beautiful blog artist friends. I tend to get a bit chaotic with scribbles and such...but I have come to accept that is a part of me...I always enjoy the actual physical process of scratching , scribbling, and making marks!
There was a glare on the top right...the words say...how to be beautiful....
In this spread I used some of my own artwork, the lady on the left and the column on the right page .  These I made a while ago, collaged and painted,, and then I resined them, and tore them apart.  I like them like that for some reason.

Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you are all having a great weekend!
..

11 comments:

Juliette said...

Sharon, your pages are gorgeous!
xoxo Juliette

Jenni said...

Great work..so interesting and colorful, love it.
Jenni

Tuire Flemming said...

Love your pages!
Happy weekend to you, too!
Tuire xx

Claire said...

you are one multi-talented lady!! gorgeous journal pages :)

Diane said...

Oh--I LOVE this!!

Sandy said...

Sharon this is brilliant.
Amazing journal work. I love it. xoxo

Lesley Edmonds said...

Great pages Sharon. Love your doodling - you can never add too many dots!!!!
x

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the layers and complexity here Sharon, such a lush spread. xox Corrine

Terri said...

Beautifully creative journal pages Sharon! Love them!
Hugs,
Terri

Theresa Plas said...

FabulouS!

hrtyty said...

What have women got that men just can't stop going crazy over them? Onitsuka Tiger Shoes Is it because of love or lust?

What makes those two diverge? Louis Vuitton On

Sale
At the early age of puberty, men feels fascinated to women. They have the penchant also to be attracted to

older girls even at the age of 7. Asics Tiger Shoes

This is because older girls are a lot sexier and attractive.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms