Monday, June 3, 2013

JEKYLL & HYDE


Sometimes I feel like this!





And sometimes I feel like this!


And both of these ideas just have to come out of me and onto paper somehow, and I just do it.  They make me happy, but only for a while, and then I have to do it all over again. But I can always go back and look later, and then I like it in a different way, and usually learn something new too. 
Art is great that way. It teaches you if you let it.

Thanks for being so kind to visit and I always love your comments!
I hope you are all having an artful week!

8 comments:

HenrietteWhite said...

Love them both! Especially the colors in the top one!

baymoondesign said...

I am very fond of the second because I find it calming.

Dorthe said...

Oh yes my dear , I know about those different feelings, we are all ,I think ,made with many passions and loves, wisches, and acts! And so we becomes souls also creating art with many different faces!
I love all your faces dearest Sharon!
Love from Dorthe

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we all feel that way, it's just shifting feelings moving on the page...wonderful work both ways, both spreads, love to seeyou moving the energy. xox

Caterina Giglio said...

isn't that the truth... we can all relate! xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Both spreads are so beautiful! And I totally know what you mean with that Jekyll and Hyde!

suziqu's thread works said...

Yep! Know just what you mean Sharon - and it's all there within us and you (lucky you!) are able to express your different states of mind.
Both come from you and both are fantastic dear friend!
Artistic hugs,
Suzy

Terri said...

You make me smile : )

You are so fabulous!
I love the way you express yourself on paper and in words.
You are such a dear soul!
Hugs,
Terri

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Lucky Charms